RiskGuard is an Integrated Risk Management and Document Control software package developed specifically to enable organisations to implement sound practices that comply with Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality Control, Food Safety, Business Continuity or other compliance requirements.
Using RiskGuard, you can create your own risk areas and categories under an unlimited number of hazard types.
The program uses the unique RiskGuard Risk Calculator, which facilitates a formal and consistent approach to risk assessment.
RiskGuard is a web-based solution that is accessed using any standard Web Browser including Microsoft Internet Browser, Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.
RiskGuard is as Easy as 1, 2, 3… Using RiskGuard, a person assessing a risk is guided through a formal, end-to-end risk assessment process:
1. Identifying hazards
2. Assessing and prioritising their importance; and
3. Implementing and signing off on risk control measures.
By allowing user-definable variables and pop-up descriptions for increased guidance, RiskGuard - Risk Calculator supports your staff achieving the highest level of objectivity when assessing risks, regardless of whether the hazard is related to safety, the environment, quality assurance, financial risks or any other area.
Different pop-up descriptions appear when assessing different types of risk. For instance, a "Very Serious" consequence of an OH&S risk might be described as a "Fatality/permanent disability", whereas an Environmental incident of the same severity might be described as "Long term, wide spread contamination".
RiskGuard follows the requirements for Risk Management ISO 31000.
The software is an excellent tool either to simply achieve basic compliance with legal requirements or to take your organisation that one step further to implement best management practice and prepare for 3rd party audits, such as accreditation for ISO or Safety Standards, WorkCover, EPA or HACCP audits
Manage Your Documents With Ease
Document management can be a major issue for many organisations. However, keeping track of all your documents doesn't need to be hard.
RiskGuard includes a sophisticated but easy-to-use Document Management System (DMS) to help you manage all your policies, procedures, accreditations or any other document, in an efficient and easy way.
Some of the main functions of the DMS are:
1. Version Control & Document History– everyone in your organisation is always using the newest document version, while old versions are archived and readily available.
2. Document Confidentiality– document specific, customizable viewing and editing rights.
3. Easy Document Location– link documents to risk items, equipment, people, events or other documents.
4. Connect To Your Compliance Information– create hyperlinks to web pages and external documents, or create links from outside application and files to items in RiskGuard.
5. Automated Reminders– alert staff of upcoming document review dates and send automated emails notifying document changes.
Any electronic document, policy, procedure, report, picture, digital video or map can be attached to virtually any part of your organisational structure, piece of equipment, event or person within the system.
For example, you can attach a job description, training record or accreditation document to a person, or you can attach a photo, work-instruction or maintenance schedule to a piece of equipment or an activity. Options are virtually limitless!
This not only makes it easy to find necessary information with a few mouse clicks- it also means that RiskGuard is an ideal tool to have for internal and external auditing.